In this first episode of This Week In Search, CustomerBloom CEO Matt Coffy discusses the latest and greatest in the world of Search Engine Optimization from the week of June 8th.
Topics discussed in this episode are:
- Google deactivating dormant My Business accounts
- Yelp cracking down on fake reviews
- Apple apps gaining presence in Google Search
- Google Penguin, Panda, and Mobile updates
- Google Webmaster Tool upgrades
- Google Touch search
The post Problems with Google myBusiness? This 1 Quick Tip Will Save You From Deactivation. appeared first on SEO NJ Company.